vendredi 27 avril 2007

Leaving Ubisoft

I'm leaving ubisoft next week.

The last 3 years have been really great for me at Ubisoft. I met so many people with a lot of potential and talent.

I learned a great deal from everyone I've worked with from juniors to seniors they all had an impact on what kind of designer I've become.

Ubisoft gave me my first opportunity to work in the video game industry. I got to learn everything I needed to become a good level designer.

I'm leaving ubisoft to try some new things I've always wanted to do.

I've got ideas on my own that I'll try to develop in the next few years.

It's with a certain sadness that I'm leaving many friends who will be missed, but I am happy to go experience something new and totally different...and travel !

see ya guys ;)

Aucun commentaire: