jeudi 14 juin 2007

Random stuff

Sony vs Church : Wow this is scary ... if we can't use churches, historic monuments and known places in our games what will it look like ?

A lot of games are trying to make believable environments where the players will be immersed in something he knows or recognizes which makes the game (sometimes) that much more fun.

So what if every time a developper uses a known area there is someone who sues... what will happen to GTA for example ?

I think some people should focus on more important matters than that...

Ocean Thirteen : I enjoyed the movie it has some funny moments. It's always interesting to see so many talented actors in the same movie, but I think it's more of the same though... hopefully we won't have an Ocean Fourteen movie ... do something else guys.

Transformers - The video game : This game seems a lot better than the movie thats coming out soon...well okay its not that hard to be better than a Michael Bay movie...oups I said that! Unlike the movie that focuses a lot on humans (which the original Transformers didn't care to much about), the game actually give you control of a lot of our favorite Transformers and new ones and you'll fight against the other faction of Transformers. You can choose between Decepticons or Autobots and all of the Transformers have their own abilities + the transformation seems well done. At least it looks better than the last Transformers game... Also the designers brought back the real Megatron and Optimus Prime's voices unlike the movie which is good for the old fans. :)

Mr.Brooks: I really enjoyed this movie. I like how they presented Mr.Brooks personalities by using two different actors to provide a different view point of what they think. Great action and thriller sequences. You're always on the edge of your seat!

Pirates 3 : I liked the introduction scene, some of the fights were spectacular, Jack's personalities and how the movie present them and I like Johnny Depp's performance in this role. He's a really great actor and he's good in any role he plays in. I didn't like a lot of story elements in this new script, I didn't like the ending and how some scenes are "oh well yet again..." or " yeah right ..."

Xbox 360 : Finally I got an xbox 360 ... I played condemned and it has good moments where I'm actually afraid of what's next...but it has some "where do I go now" situation where I feel like I want to stop playing. The investigation gameplay is kinda too easy and doesn't bring that much more to the table. Anyways, the xbox hasn't failed yet ... hopefully its gonna stay that way.

Chulip (ps2) : I have to try this weird japanese game soon. In this game, the main objective is to kiss as many people as you can and mostly the sad people to bring joy and hapiness to your city. This is kinda weird but ill try soon :) The characters are so cute ... the graphics arent that great though and gamespot gave a 6.0 we'll see ...

Aucun commentaire: