vendredi 4 avril 2008

Almost a year in California already!

Viva California!

I've been in Los Angeles for a year already and it has been a great experience.
This year passed by so fast... it blows my mind how so many things happened in a year and it feels like I've been here only a couple of months.
Maybe its the fact that I had no winter season at all or the fact that so many things are to be done here which screws with my mind and makes me believe we're still in summer of last year or something.

We took advantage of all the free time we had to explore our new state, every weekend we had a blast doing something new or meeting with our new Quebecois friends from LA...

There are so many things to be done around here : Beaches everywhere, attraction parks, movie studios, beautiful cities to visit (san diego, santa barbara, newport, long beach, Las Vegas, San Francisco,...), playing volleyball with friends all year long, meeting people from Quebec living in LA from so many different backgrounds and line of work is so cool, interesting and different to me makes me enjoy this new life that I lived in the last couple of months.

The fact that I missed the worst winter ever in Quebec makes me feel happier about my decision to come to California :) What a great way of escaping the worst snow storms ever than to come here and live in the almost eternal sunshine !! Great experience and great choice.

Im not going home for a while just yet ;) Going back to Las Vegas this weekend to play and enjoy the great show 'O' from Cirque du Soleil! Going to Hawaii soon ... why not since I'm so close to these marvelous islands with Volcanoes, enormous waves and paradise setting :)

the only thing I dont like here is... the fact that I have no credit, no car and the bus system here is kinda bad, but cheap. oh yeah ... and I miss my friends who are freezing in Quebec...poor people :P

Ill enjoy the rest of this dream and hopefully I'll never wake-up!!!!

Aucun commentaire: